Bend, stretch and flow
in yoga clothing that let you do it all !
High quality Women's yoga T-shirts designed and tested by our team of yoginis.
Yes ! All our staff is into Yoga and we regularly test our new products here in our inhouse yoga studio. Our yoga T-shirts offers plenty of room and are ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit !
Durable and reliable, available in a wide variety of colors and designs, we are sure you will find your style for your next yoga class !
Check out our upbeat Yoga Sweat shirt and hoodies
for Men and Women styled to fit perfectly
When it is cooler you will need an extra layer to keep warm on the way to your yoga class...
Check out our new hoodies and longsleeve T-shirts here. You can also use the warmer outer layer for a slow and relaxing yin yoga and hatha yoga practice.
Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
All-stretch coton yoga tank tops with cool designs from Jemasty Yoga Wear
will keep you in tune with the music during your yoga sessions.
Choose from a wide range of easy-to-move-in yoga racerbacks in different styles to get into
your high intensity ashtanga, vinyasa practice
Check out our yoga tops in tons of styles and colors .
We also offer a fun selection of yoga wear for men ! From muscle t-shirts for your intensive ashtanga practice and vinyasa or power flow as well as warmer long sleeved t-shirts for relaxation and meditation sessions. Go to your yoga class wearing a yoga hoodie especially designed for men.
A large high quality collection of yogawear for men is now available in all sizes and an extensive variety of colors !
Get a gift for your yoga man !
Shop here and take advantage of our sales and offers on yoga clothing
Fast delivery - Secure payment - Outstanding quality
TO SLIM DOWN FAST (WITH YOGA)
Believe it !
Its not only excercice and eating less that will help you slim down
Practising yoga is going to make all the difference in your daily life !
But how can I slim down practising yoga ?
(Yoga and consciousness)
Food is the energy that enables us to think, to work, for our body to function correctly. It is important to eat. But let's eat mindfully...with consciousness !
Arrange your food nicely on a plate
and take a look at the détails. Find pleasure in observing the different colors, the delicious smell
- Eat slowly and appreciate each and every bite
- Make sure to chew each bite and savour the flavour
- Before taking a second bite, wait a little and let the food settle in your stomac
TONING AND EXCERCISING
Yoga & postures (Asanas)
Some like to excercice and some don't, everyone is different, but let's have a closer look at why we want to loose weight...
I want to loose weight because I can't fit into nice clothes, I want to please my boyfriend/husband with a nice firm slim body,
I need to shed some pounds because my physician told me so and I am in pain.
Whatever the reason...
We all need to take care of our body, as our body is the vessel in which we live.
Think of toning rather than loosing weight !
Each posture is designed to strenghten a muscle so all asanas are good for your health ! If (again) practised with conscienceness. Every movement needs to be executed with precision slowly and mindfuly to fully appreciate what it does to our body.
Now this is why yoga is such a wonderful tool to shed the few extra pounds and to tone the body. Because it is slow and still dynamic and sometimes very hard, but so fulfilling as we see the transformation of not only our body but our mind.
- Before you start your yoga practice... scan your body and focus on the places that need to be toned, focus on any tensions that need to be relieved
- Imagine how you would want to look like and put a positive intention in your practice.
- Lengthen your spine, open your heart center, keep these wonderful tips troughout the day you will seem taller, more confident from the inside
TRAINING THE MIND TO SLIM
Begin by acknowledging and working with our feelings.
- Excitement : the desire we feel when we want to slim
- Anxiety : The pain we feel when we see ourselves
- Hopelessness : when we fail to achieve it.
Process your feelings through self-inquiry.
- Name it !
- Maybe talk to yourself out loud or in your mind or write it down
- Comfort yourself ! With each breath out cleans and calm your mind
- Explore your feelings and observe them, detach from them
Become aware of where you are now and where you want to go
- Be mindful
- State your objective with a healing intention
- Be enthusiastic
- Let no one deter you from your objective
- Start slow, create actual interest, feel it !
Mentaly visualise your slim & toned body !